Students: Spring 2021 Class Roster and Pre-enrollment information
The Office of the University Registrar is eager to share Spring 2021 enrollment information with you.
- The Spring 2021 Class Roster will go live on Thursday, December 3
- Spring 2021 Pre-enrollment begins on Tuesday, December 8 and ends on Wednesday, December 16; students will have specific timeframes within the pre-enrollment period
Please take these steps to ensure you are ready for spring classes.
- Review the Guide to Spring 2021 Enrollment. Understand the instruction mode options and which one(s) will best suit your needs and intended location. Find the specific days and times for your pre-enrollment timeframe. Learn more about First-Year Writing Seminar (FWS) enrollment. Access links to helpful enrollment resources.
- Check Student Essentials to make sure you have no holds preventing enrollment. If you do have holds, take action to resolve them immediately in order to avoid pre-enrollment delays.
- Review the Student Record Privacy Statement: Annual Notification Under FERPA.
Best wishes for the remainder of the fall semester!