Information for Graduate StudentsOverview
The fall 2020 semester includes a hybrid approach to a residential semester (with in-person, online and hybrid teaching modalities), robust virus testing, and modifications to the academic calendar allowing students to return home for Thanksgiving and finish the semester remotely. These plans apply to the Ithaca campus and Cornell Agritech in Geneva. Given the varying impacts and progression of the virus in New York City, Cornell Tech and Weill Cornell Medicine campuses have developed their own plans for the fall semester.
The Graduate School is focused on seeing that every student completes their Cornell degree and has compiled important information, regular updates, and other FAQs and resources for the graduate and professional student community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources from the Graduate School
- Updates from the Graduate School
- Assistantship Appointments for Students Outside the US
- Graduate School COVID-19 FAQ
- Health Information
- Processes for COVID-19 Accommodations and Options for Graduate Students (PDF)
- Mentoring Remotely During Disruption
- Remote Working, Teaching, and Learning
- Additional COVID-19 Resources