Information for StudentsOverview
Spring 2021 semester courses have begun on the Ithaca and Cornell Tech campuses, with instruction dates outlined in the 2020-21 academic calendar. Spring courses are offered in a variety of modalities, including in-person, online and hybrid approaches. Most rules and guidelines from this fall remain in place, including wearing a face covering, maintaining physical distance, limiting in-person gatherings, and complying with all Daily Check health assessment and surveillance testing requirements. Students are again required to abide by the Cornell Student Behavioral Compact.
- Campus Alert Level Green: fitness and recreation updates (February 22)
- Behavioral Compact, Roommate Selection, Public Safety Survey (February 12)
- Announcements and reminders about the spring semester (February 7)
- COVID-19 cluster identified on Ithaca campus (February 5)
- CornellALERT: Increase in COVID-19 cases, Ithaca campus moving to alert level yellow (February 5)
The COVID-19 Support Center offers support to all members of the Cornell community for questions regarding testing, vaccines, travel and more.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm | Saturday to Sunday, 10 am to 1 pm
- Move-In, Housing, Dining or Storage: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Organizations/Activities: email@example.com
- New Students/Orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness Centers/Recreation: email@example.com
- Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Enrollment: Contact the academic advising team at your college