Information for StudentsOverview
The fall 2020 semester includes a hybrid approach to a residential semester (with in-person, online and hybrid teaching modalities), robust virus testing, and modifications to the academic calendar allowing students to return home for Thanksgiving and finish the semester remotely. In order to maintain a safe, educational and vibrant learning environment for all members of our community, all students in the Ithaca area this fall are required to abide by the Cornell Behavioral Compact.
These plans apply to the Ithaca campus and Cornell AgriTech in Geneva. Given the varying impacts and progression of the virus in New York City, Cornell Tech and Weill Cornell Medicine campuses have developed their own plans for the fall semester.
- Students: Spring 2021 Class Roster and Pre-enrollment information (December 1)
- Inclement weather: Online instruction would continue as planned (December 1)
- Your Cornell: Student Travel, Winter Orientation Leaders, Spring 2021 (November 20)
- Planning for the spring semester (November 19)
- Revised student travel policy (November 18)
- Daily Check and COVID-19 Testing Help Desk
- Move-In, Housing, Dining or Storage: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Organizations/Activities: email@example.com
- New Students/Orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness Centers/Recreation: email@example.com
- Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Enrollment: Contact the academic advising team at your college