Information for StaffOverview
The university appreciates the flexibility and dedication of its staff who have worked so diligently to support the changes we have all faced during this unprecedented situation. The health and well-being of our workforce is of utmost importance to us during these changing and challenging times.
At this time, faculty and staff who can fully perform their job responsibilities remotely should continue to do so unless approved to return to campus by their dean, department chair or supervisor. Individuals approved to work on campus (or other facility) are required to complete the Daily Check assessment each day before arriving on campus or accessing campus facilities and to comply with the requirements of the surveillance testing program. Please review the COVID-19: Employee Guidance or reach out to your supervisor or unit HR director if you have questions.
- Commencement ceremonies, public health requirements (May 5)
- COVID-19 Update: Outdoor mask requirements, student activities (May 3)
- Sign up for on-campus COVID-19 vaccine clinic May 6 (May 1)
- Commencement update: Limited number of guests can attend (April 30)
- International travel changes, effective June 1 (April 27)
The COVID-19 Support Center offers support to all members of the Cornell community for questions regarding testing, vaccines, travel and more.
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm | By phone: 9 am to 4 pm
Saturday to Sunday, 10 am to 1 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is allowed to attend in-person meetings or events?
Anyone attending an on-campus meeting or activity must be approved to be on campus. Those with approval are typically coming to campus one or more days per week to conduct business or research activities, are part of the Daily Check process, and complete surveillance testing as assigned. In order to manage the density of campus, faculty and staff who are not currently approved to come to campus should not attend a one-time event, activity or meeting.
- Employee Guidance
- EHS Health and Safety Training
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Special Benefit Considerations
- Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cornell Wellness
- Community Resources & Helping Others
- Parenting & Caregiving Resources
- Library Services
- Tools for Working Remotely
- Work Remotely with Zoom