Information for FacultyOverview
Spring 2021 semester courses have begun on the Ithaca and Cornell Tech campuses, with instruction dates outlined in the 2020-21 academic calendar. Spring courses are offered in a variety of modalities, including in-person, online and hybrid approaches.
The S21 Guide for Instructors provides guidance on how to facilitate conversations related to the Behavioral Compact, including how to set classroom expectations and what to do if a student is noncompliant. Additional instruction-related policies and resources can be found on the Dean of Faculty website.
- Campus Alert Level Green: fitness and recreation updates (February 22)
- COVID-19 cluster identified on Ithaca campus (February 5)
- CornellALERT: Increase in COVID-19 cases, Ithaca campus moving to alert level yellow (February 5)
- Vaccine Update (February 4)
- Start of semester: Important updates for faculty (February 3)
The COVID-19 Support Center offers support to all members of the Cornell community for questions regarding testing, vaccines, travel and more.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm | Saturday to Sunday, 10 am to 1 pm
- Cornell International Affairs Travel Resources
- Center for Teaching Innovation
- Cornell Research Services
- Library Services
- Teaching International Students: Tips for Online Instruction
- Mentoring Remotely During Disruption
- Faculty & Field Information
- Processes for COVID-19 Accommodations and Options for Graduate Students (PDF)
- Tools for Working Remotely
- Work Remotely with Zoom
- Options for Poor Wi-Fi or Cellular Service